New Arrangements to Access the Common Awards Hub

New Arrangements to Access the Common Awards Hub

by Judith Rossall -
Number of replies: 0

Dear All,

As some of you have already noticed, the process by which you can access the Common Awards Hub on which there are various on-line resources, has changed since we published the Handbooks.  We apologise for any confusion - we were not told of the new system until after the Handbooks were out.

I can now confirm that the new process is set up and should be operational.  This is what you need to do and I ask that you check now that you have correct access, rather than when you urgently need something for an essay.

Consult your module Handbook for what should be available to you where.  This has not changed.

Check your list of modules on Moodle (under My Modules).  You should now see an extra Module named 'Hub Resources' (CA Hub: Log into site).  If it is not there, please check for hidden courses at the bottom of the list before contacting us.

Click on this module and you will be taken to the Common Awards Site.

Look for 'My Resources'  at the top left hand side of the screen.  Hover your cursor over this.

Please check that you can see the correct resources, as set out in your Module Handbooks.  If you think there is an error, please email moodle@queens.ac.uk

Best wishes,

Judith