Chaplaincy selection process

Chaplaincy selection process

by David Hewlett -
Number of replies: 0

I am delighted to announce that after a first round of meetings with those who have expressed an interest in the role of chaplain at Queen's we have invited three people to a second round of interviews.  A student and a partner were involved in the first round of interviews and they will follow through into the second round by hosting a session on Friday 23rd January in the late afternoon when each candidate will meet with a group to share their vision of chaplaincy here and to engage with the group in discussion about this.  The group needs to as representative as possible of the community, both gathered and dispersed, home and international, students and partners, but cannot be larger than about 15 folk. 

If you would be willing to be part of this group you would need to be available from 3.45 to 6.00 on the 23rd January (this precedes a Year 2 residential weekend an I hope that in this way it may make possible the involvement of more dispersed students, as well as drawing on those who live on campus or who are local to Queen's). 

Please email Anj (a.parmar@queens.ac.uk) by the end of this week (16th January) to let her know if you are available to be part of this group.  Where it is relevant please make your partner aware of this invitation as well.  In order to get a representative group of the right size it may be that not everyone can be involved but I will confirm arrangements on the 19th January. 

David Hewlett