*NEW* Devotional and Discipleship resources page

*NEW* Devotional and Discipleship resources page

by Jen Smith -
Number of replies: 0

Dear all,

I am writing to draw your attention to the new devotional and discipleship resources page on Moodle where you will find a growing repository of resources for individual and group use.

The newest series available on the page is called: A Child is Born, exploring Advent through the book of Ruth, in which myself, Jo Henderson-Merrygold and Georgina Byrne offer our thoughts on connecting with the themes and stories traditionally associated with Advent, from a different angle. It is available free to existing Queen's students. If you enjoy the series and would like to recommend it to others, it is available for a small donation here.

Another reason to pay attention to the page is because we will soon be launching a Queen's podcast called Foundations! The aim of the podcast is to share diverse, challenging conversations with those already within the learning community and (hopefully) reach out to those who may wish to join us in the future! To make this easier, while existing Queen's students can access the podcast and other resources on Moodle, others can do the same by following Queen's on our new Patreon channel! https://www.patreon.com/thequeensfoundation Please join yourself and encourage anyone you know who may be interested to join for free! (Or even, on Spotify here)

There will be some teaser episodes coming out soon and the podcast will officially launch in January! I may even be reaching out to some of you soon to appear on it ...!

Spread the word and enjoy the resources,

Happy weekend,

Jen