Foundation Celebration Event, Saturday June 10th: final reminder, plus appeal for help

Foundation Celebration Event, Saturday June 10th: final reminder, plus appeal for help

by Kate Knight -
Number of replies: 1

A quick reminder that booking for this year’s Foundation Celebration Event will close this Friday, 28th April. If you are intending to come to what will no doubt be a fantastic event, and haven't already signed up, please register using the link below: 

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-queens-foundation-celebration-event-2023-tickets-558760476627

Leaving students are currently allowed to bring up to 3 guests. In May, more tickets for the event could be released, so by signing up you’ll make sure that you don’t miss out on notifications about any extra places you can book if they do become available. You can also edit your booking if you need to change any details.

Finally, we are also looking for helpers to join our team for the day, to assist with a range of jobs to keep the event running smoothly. If you’re a non-leaving student, or a member of staff, and you would like to help out, please contact me (knightk@queens.ac.uk) to let me know. Many thanks!

In reply to Kate Knight

Re: Foundation Celebration Event, Saturday June 10th: final reminder, plus appeal for help

by Helen Stanton -
Hi Kate

Happy to be helpful. I'll be there but not to eat!

Pax, Helen