End of Term Greetings

End of Term Greetings

by Clive Marsh -
Number of replies: 0

At the end of an extraordinary term I simply wanted to wish everyone well for the Christmas break. Even though most of us will have deadlines of varying kinds before and after Christmas I trust that we shall all find some time and space for either being in a bubble with others, or on our own if that’s what’s preferred. We can be reassured that God will recharge our batteries somehow!

As one of the ‘newbies’ on site may I add a special message to those for whom the Queen’s residential experience has been wholly new: I trust you have been able to have some glimpse, even in these surreal times, of what might be possible (‘soon and very soon?’ – well, we hope!). To our many (globally) dispersed students and staff: thank you for pitching in on Zoom in your various ways - for classes, tutorials, research seminars, meetings and services. It has been a particular delight to share in worship with Queen’s-connected people from different parts of the UK, and further afield (hello Kenya, Myanmar, Rwanda, Sri Lanka).

May God bless us all richly

Clive